Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Am Greatful

I am grateful for lots of things, the good things and the bad,
I am grateful for the fun times,
that my entire family has had.
I am grateful for having my mom and dad,
more then they'll ever know,
because they love my brother and me so much that their love just flows.
I am grateful for my younger brother,
who lives far away from here,
Who takes his time to board a plane to go back home
2 times every year.
I am grateful for my grandma,
who is helpful and smart,
I bet when she was working as an RN
she showed her patients kindness from the heart.
I am grateful for my dog,
who friendliness knows no bounds.
We are lucky as a family to have our dog around.
I am grateful my entire family,
they are kind, smart, and brave.
I know I am lucky to be with them,
that is why I chose to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment